B12 "Happy Hour" Drop-in clinic Menu
We will have a mini consult when you come in so that together we can choose the most appropriate option for you, and of course have any questions you have answered.
B12 Shot only: $20. Or make it double: $30
Optional add-ons $5 each:
- B6 / Pyrodoxine / P5P
- B5 / Dexapenthanol
- B1 / Thiamine
- Magnesium - given in $5, $10 and the MEGA Mag $20 doses.
Optional add ons - $10 each:
- B-Complex (little bit of each other Bs, B12 not included)
- Methyl Folate (MTHF)
- MIC (Methionine, Inositol, and Choline) ($10 or $30)
Other Injection options / Singles (done in their own separate syringes)
- Vitamin D
- Homeopathic Heel products - (Top 3 are for pain)
- Trammeel - generalized aches and pains: sports injuries, fibromyalgia, etc.
- NeuroRhuem - For joint pain, such as arthritis or spinal dick compression. With or without shooting radiating nerve pain, or numbness /tingling.
- Spasacapril - For any and all muscle spasms; back or neck muscles, PMS or GI cramping
- Engystol - For immune boosting, colds and flus. Can get 3 of these injections in a row during flu season to build up your immunity. Healthy people get sick... but healthy people also recover quickly and fully.