Dr. Dana Michaels, ND
Through Naturopathic Medicine, it is my intention to help you thrive, so that you can live your life to its full potential!
Join me to begin your journey to a healthier and happier you!
Dr. Dana Michaels :
- Inspires you to take control of your own health and life. You are in charge of your healthcare... no one else!
- Takes the time to get to know who you are, and therefore, what it is that will benefit YOU!
- Educates you on how your body works, so that you will understand how better to server your biological needs, in addition, to helping you to have a deeper understanding of what is ailing you and why.
- Treats you as the wonderfully unigue person your are and creates an individualize treatment plan addressing the root causes of your disease.
- Uses nutritional counseling, therapeutic supplementation, stress management, holistic life coaching, customized herbal formulas, exercise goals, hydrotherapy treatments, homeopathy, vitamin injections, intravenous (IV) therapies, detoxification / cleansing, functional medicine testing, annual blood work, mind / body and self-awareness exercises to address the many pieces to your puzzle when building your treatment plan.
- Feels that one of the most important and effecting techniques she practices... is making your smile whenever possible! Live... Laugh... Love...
Dr. Dana Michaels received her medical degree from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Tempe, AZ in January of 2009. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in pre-medical biology with a minor in studio art from Humboldt State University in Arcata, CA. Dr. Michaels always knew that she wanted to work in health care, but when she discovered naturopathy, she knew she had found the outlet for her passion to heal people. The philosophy and logic of naturopathic medicine inspired her because it truly has the patient's best interest in mind. Dr. Dana feels that the life changing impact she has on her patients is confirmation that she has chosen the right path. She is extensively trained in natural therapies including therapeutic nutrients and supplementation, homeopathy, botanical medicine, hydrotherapy, detoxification, vitamin injection therapy, intravenous therapies, diet and nutrition, life coaching and lifestyle counseling.
Dr. Michaels treats acute and chronic disease in men and women of all ages. In addition to addressing illness, she works to enhance over all health for all patients allowing them to be able to live life to its fullest.
Dr. Michaels' patients achieve a higher level of awareness of their self and their health care needs. Ultimately, she promotes balance in all areas of life: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social.
She is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, California Association of Naturopathic Doctors, and the New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians.